- NM Coronavirus Health Hotline: 1-855-600-3453
- NM Coronavirus Support Services Hotline (jobs, childcare, assistance): 1-833-551-0518
- The City of Santa Fe has barred all evictions during this time. READ MORE HERE
- All energy & water utility cut-offs and fees are frozen at this time.
All SF RESIDENTS - FREE FOOD SUPPLIES
Drive-through food distribution times throughout the week:
- Tuesday from 10AM to noon, St. John’s United Methodist Church, 1200 Old Pecos Trail (Food Depot & Bag n Hand) (Note: Come prepared to let a volunteer put a food box in the back of your vehicle.)
- Thursday from 6AM to 9AM, The Food Depot parking lot, 1222 A Siler Rd. (Food Depot & Feeding Santa Fe)
- Saturday from 9AM to 11AM, The Food Depot parking lot, 1222 A Siler Rd. (Food Depot & Santa Fe Public Schools)
- Salvation Army (525 W Alameda St, Santa Fe, NM 87501) will be distributing the meals throughout the community during this time. If you are in need of a meal, you can call 505-988-8054 and they can deliver you a boxed meal. They also offer breakfast M-F 8:00- 8:30AM. If you are a community or neighborhood representative and would like to drop off to your community, please contact Lt. Immanuel from The Salvation Army at 562-618-5055.
Santa Fe Indian Center (1420 Cerrillos Road) every Friday (10 AM-1 PM) offering bags of groceries and care bundles. See their FB page for updates.
- Santa Fe Trails buses and Santa Fe Ride ADA Complementary Paratransit and Senior Transportation Service have gone fare free until further notice to minimize the needed contact between passengers and drivers (as of 3/20).
HOUSING & UTILITIES
RESIDENTS ARE PROTECTED AGAINST EVICTION & UTILITY CUT OFF AT THIS TIME
- On March 24th the state Supreme Court temporarily halted evictions for renters across the state who can't pay during the health emergency. Tenants must prove inability to pay related to COVID-19. READ MORE HERE.
- The City of Santa Fe has barred all evictions during this time - READ MORE HERE
- Santa Fe Public School families may apply to Communities In Schools of New Mexico's Emergency Fund. For information call Ivan Cornejo, CIS Field Operations Director at 505-954-1880 or email@example.com
- Sample Letter (for service workers) to send to your Landlord regarding rent
- All Utility shut-offs are temporarily suspended. Electric, Gas, Water
- Verizon is allowing customers experiencing financial hardship to only pay part of their bill through May 13th. Request this relieve HERE.
- Free high-speed internet
Free unlimited smartphone data from all four major service providers (Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T) thanks to the FCC'S recent "Keep Americans Connected Pledge".
- Zoom Video Conferencing: forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2020/03/13/zoom-video-coronavirus-eric-yuan-schools
- Apply for Unemployment benefits if you have worked as an employee in a NM business in the last year and are currently out of work. Detailed instructions here & Informational Video on how to apply for benefits here
- You can call (877-664-6984) but online is the preferred option.
Small business owners, managers, directors and or administrators
- Statewide Information can be found here
- Covid 19 Freelance Artist Resources can be found here & another site can be found here
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES WITH SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN
- [NEW as of 4/9/20] Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:30AM-12:30PM Santa Fe Public Schools will distribute free breakfast and lunch to students from any school at: Chaparral, Kearny, Ramirez Thomas and Sweeney elementary schools, Aspen Community School, Capital & Santa Fe High Schools. Questions about student meals can call 1-833-551-0518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday-Friday from 10:30 - 12:30 PM, YouthWorks is offering a supper meal curbside pick up only at Chaparral, Kearny, Ramirez Thomas elementary schools, Aspen Community School.
- Monday-Friday 11AM-2:30PM Presbyterian hospital & Medical Centers offer free kids meals to children 4801 Beckner Road Santa Fe, NM see other locations throughout the state here.
For assistance setting up childcare call 1-800-691-9067; www.NewMexicoKids.org
Please call 1-833-551-0518 to connect with the state’s child care Resource and Referral line or online to download a child care assistance application. During the emergency health declaration, the state will temporarily register family, friend and neighbor (FFN) providers who may be eligible to receive child care assistance funding; interested parties can call 1-833-551-0518.
We are encouraging those who can help friends and families with childcare while parents are still having to work to do so.
- See instructions from the District HERE.
- See additional homeschool resources HERE in English and Spanish (bottom of page)
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR SENIORS
- Help navigating services right now - Call NM Aging & Long Term Services 1-800-432-2080
- Daily means for high risk seniors - Meals on Wheels 955-4748
- Many grocery stores are opening early for senior shoppers. See here for a full list of stores and hours.
- If you are a senior and need help getting to a medical appointment (505) 955-4721